Over the years Jaclyn has written numerous articles showcasing her knowledge in design and home selling/buying. Feel free to browse and read through them.
TRREB News Releases
- October Housing Market Charts Available
- TRREB Reports October Resale Housing Market Numbers
- TRREB Releases Q3 Condominium Market Report
Canadian Real Estate Association
Toronto Real Estate Board
- Regional Housing Market Tables York Region/Simcoe County March 2019 Download PDF
- Market Watch March 2019 Download PDF
RECO Home Buying and Selling Information
- Buying or selling a home? Working with a real estate representative Download PDF
- What you need to know about representation agreements Download PDF
- 5 tips for navigating an uncertain real estate market Download PDF
- Buying Checklist Download PDF
- Selling Checklist Download PDF
- How to budget for buying a home Download PDF
- Should you buy first or sell first? Download PDF
- Open house safety tips Download PDF
- Five key ways the real estate market has changed Download PDF
Toronto Real Estate Board Year in Review and Outlook Reports
Read the Toronto Real Estate Board Year in Review and Outlook Report 2018 here.
Monthly Stats Highlights
- Why a REALTOR®?.....read more
- CREA Resources.....read more
- Housing Market Stats.....read more
- Why Use a REALTOR®?.....read more
Colour and Design
- Staying on top of tomorrow's fashion.
- Colour sensations.
- Hue can tint your life in the right direction.
- Our true colours!
- Think Pink! Get in to PINK!
- Am I blue?
- Green with envy.
- Orange you glad?
- Comfort in your home. Walnut flooring makes a warm difference.
- To stage or not to stage? That is the question?
- Spring has sprung!
- Free Books on Buying & Selling a Home
- Mortgage Link: Be aware...compare!
- REAL ESTATE A GOOD INVESTMENT! : A house or condo is a good investment, according to nine out of 10 Ontarians, who show more confidence in real estate than those surveyed in other Canadian regions, according to the 19th annual RBC Homeownership Poll. Ontario residents are the most likely in Canada to describe the current housing market as balanced (39 per cent, compared to 36 per cent nationally) and nearly three-quarters of residents (74 per cent) here believe they can weather a potential downturn in prices, matching the national average. To see the report, visit www.rbc.com/newsroom
- What can a realtor do for you? http://bit.ly/realtorvaluevideolist , www.youtube.com/oreainfo
- Market Watch
- Market Watch... in the news!
- Top ten tips for selling your home.
- Why choose a realtor?
- Buying your first home. Is it your dream home?
- The home buying process.
- Creating curb appeal.