Reality in Realty
Why use Jaclyn as a realtor?
In reality, a "for sale by owner" transaction usually doesn't result in the cost savings the homeowner may have hoped for. Most often, "for sale by owner" translates into "discount" for potential homebuyers. As well, the sale of a home requires an organized, step-by-step approach that many homeowners just don't have the time, skill or experience to carry out.
Jaclyn as a REALTOR provides many services including identifying your needs and wants, helping to set a realistic listing price you are comfortable with, within current market guidelines, developing a marketing plan, offering tips and advice to make your home more attractive and "saleable," and acting on your behalf during all negotiations to ensure your interests are protected at all times. Even if you had the time to do all this yourself, how much would you really save when you factor in the amount of time you'd have to invest? Another advantage of working with a REALTOR is the far-reaching market exposure your home will receive through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). MLS is a computer-based system that relays information about your home to a vast network of REALTORS and therefore, potential homebuyers in your market. The greater the exposure your home receives, the more likely you are to find a buyer willing to pay your price.
JACLYN has vast amounts of real estate knowledge and the experience required to stay cool, even in this hot hot hot real estate market. In Ontario, Jaclyn is a REALTOR, licensed in the real estate professional and a member of the Toronto real estate board as well as the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA). When you work with a REALTOR, you can expect strict adherence to provincial law as well as to a code of ethics ensuring you'll receive the highest level of service, honesty and integrity.
Attention to detail is all part of the deal!
What does reality mean to me?
- R - Realize your home's potential. hour free colour consultation and staging analysis of your home or office with each new listing.
- E - Evaluate- with a no obligation evaluation of your home.
- A - Actualize- . Email listings of the latest mls listings sent to you for your viewing at your convenience with no hassle.
- L - Listening to your specific needs and requirements.- Same day responses to your emails, telephone calls, inquiries.
- I - Isolate the best of the best available on MLS.... Personal attention to your real estate needs, and questions.
- T - Trust and honest integrity- always
- Y - SAY YES- find reality in realty with Jaclyn Solomon!